Thursday 20 July 2023

Saturn Wisdom Vs Rahu Intelligence - What's Your Choice in Life?

In Astrology, Saturn is associated with wisdom, discipline, structure, and practicality. Rahu is associated with intelligence, innovation, and disruption. The choice between the two is a personal one and depends on an individual's values, goals, and priorities in life. Some may value the stability and wisdom provided by Saturn, while others may prefer the creative intelligence and innovative thinking associated with Rahu. Ultimately, the choice depends on the individual's needs and aspirations.

 

I'm going to read out a couple of lines in which I firmly believe intelligence versus the wisdom which is so applicable to certain and also applicable to the Rahu and Saturn combination and more so if you go further into details its application is also applied to when Mars or your moon or your Jupiter or Rahu and Saturn are coming very in close proximity whether they are expecting each other or pineal conjunction.

So How efficiently it says intelligence leads to arguments and wisdom leads to settlements intelligences power of well, when its wisdom is power over the well, intelligence is heat its burns wisdom is won't it comforts right...? intelligences pursuit of knowledge and it tires the seeker whereas wisdom is in pursuit of the truth.. it inspires the seeker right.. it tells us is holding on wisdom is letting go intelligence leads you whereas wisdom guides you. 

I am completely applying to Rahu because Rahu and Ketu and moon and Jupiter they're all intelligence how you balance it how to how it can inspire you how it can actually entice you but Saturn is complete wisdom how it can guide you further on it is an intelligent man thinks he knows everything whereas a wise man knows that there is still something to learn an intelligent man always tries to prove his point a wise man knows there's really no point so Saturn, another intelligent says I will prove..! see sometimes when you're ambitious you the Rahu is entices. Like you know it can happen.. but what the Saturn says if this thing is not working pick up something that is suitable to you. that will start working no point in proving a point and be foolish and then they're going on getting into a mess..

Similarly it says an intelligent man freely gives unsolicited advice whereas a wise man keeps his counsel and if all options are considered so Rahu is going on giving advice and unsolicited advice and Goodman enticing and your mind is becoming a monkey mind where is the Saturn says I have all the options but I need to be structured and now I need to know what I need to do so an intelligent man understand what has been said a wise man understands what is left unsaid so you have to learn how to read between the lines then an intelligent man speaks when he has to say something a wise man speaks when he has something to say and the intelligent man sees everything as the relative whereas a wise man sees everything as related...

An intelligent man tries to control the mass flow whereas a wise man navigates the mass flow an intelligent man reaches a wise man ridge, I've always believed and I've stuck it and drill it in my mind that a wise man where is an intelligent man always keeps trying to prove a point and that's also believes in the element of luck.

I do believe in one percent of element of luck but 99% I believe in respiration and hard work and 1% I leave that okay if it is not to be but then again wisdom lies in if it is not to be I don't feel bad that I had put 99% of respiration because I feel the knowledge that I have gained while I was perspiring can also be utilized in a much better way and in fact manifesting my own luck and that is where I say that please stop living predictions and start creating your own prophecies and how do you create your own prophecies by knowing your strengths and your weaknesses by knowing what are your potentials and what are your talents by going through your natal chart then how that particular chart or how your own personal chart can help you become wiser and how you can utilize your intelligence in a much much more wiser way and not run after wrong trees of bark on the over wrong trees but in fact start believing yourselves start believing your potentials because here I can vouch for that 100% we are all talented we just need to find out which is the sector that we can be passionate about.

For more questions you can always comment or email me.
I will do my best to get back to you with the answers of the same.
Likewise if you have any queries please visit my website and fill the consultation form or write to me at connect@dollymanghat.com with your details (Name, Date of birth, Place of birth and Time of birth)
Download Astro eBooks, Calendars and Planners from our store!
https://dmtreasure.com/saturn-wisdom-vs-rahu-intelligence-whats-your-choice-in-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment